Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Batu Caves with Family

During my holidays, my family and I went to Batu Caves,Gombak. I was so excited because before that my holidays was passed very bored at home. At 7 pm we packed or things and start our journey to Kuala Lumpur. The dark road and street lights were gave me a calmness. I just sat quietly and enjoy the journey with my favorite songs. But, my two sisters not like me. They were talking during the whole journey without a break. My mother also joined with them. Later, we have dinner at a Indian restaurant beside the road. The food was not bad. Even though the shop was small but the food was tasty and its cheap. And then, we continued our journey.

    After 45 minutes, we reached Kuala Lumpur. We planned to go Batu Gaves tomorrow. So that we stayed at hotel nearby Batu Caves. We all felt tired so we slept early. The next day, my mother waked up me early in the morning. I can't even open my eyes and I gave a lot of reasons to stay at hotel but still she didn't leave me. Same goes to my father and sisters. She asked us to get ready quickly because got morning prayers at Batu Caves. She don't want to miss it. As usual, my mother's decision is the last at home so that we all get ready and went to the temple. Thank God we reached the Batu Caves before the prayers start otherwise we all finished.  It was a great escape. Then, we entered in. After long time, I saw the high statue of Lord Muruga infront of Batu Caves. Its gave me a good vibrations.

Image result for batu caves

    Later, we went to the temple and the prayers started. But got a lot of temples in Batu Caves. So, we went to the temples one by one. At the same time, Batu Caves was under renovation. So that there got many volunteers who help to carry the sand to the upstairs. Because there got 272 steps so its too tough to carry the sands overall. My family and I also volunteer to carry the sands. We all carry one bucket of sands each. When we look it, its easy. But, actually its not. First, it was going smooth. Later, my legs started to pain and my hands were cramp because overweight. Moreover, I have get away from the monkeys along the stairs. But I still manage and reach Temple Cave. Oh my God. My sisters and I were exhausted and sat there for a while.

     Later, we went to the temple inside cave and prayed. Soon, monkeys were crowded the temple. Everyone gave fruits and nuts to the monkey. My mother also gave fruits to them. But I ran away from there and went inside the temple because I scared for monkeys. Finally, the prayers all finished. Then, we went to the Cave Villa and saw the paintings and statues. They still maintained the antique look of the statues. We also went to the lake and gave food for fishes. The view over there was beautiful so we took some pictures there.

Image result for lake at batu caves

    After that, we activated our shopping mood. We went to the shops and bought some sweets, bangles, dresses and so on. I also put henna there. The lady who put henna was very professional. Within 10 minutes she finished put henna on my hand. Many tourist also were waited there to put henna. After we satisfied with the shoppings and all. We have lunch at there and leave Gombak and back home.











No comments:

Post a Comment

CANVA

Hey guys !!! Here got a way to do posters, flyers, facebook cover, wallpapers, bookmark, letterhead and so on. You guys can finish it with...