Saturday, December 15, 2018

MY HOBBY


There are many kinds of hobbies that we can spend our time on. There are indoor hobbies and outdoor hobbies. As for me, I like to go on camping trips during my free time. I usually go with my father and elder brother on weekends. We have gone camping to many places such as in the forest near our housing area, near rivers and at several national parks. I usually wear a T-shirt, knee-length shorts, socks and a good pair of hiking boots.

            There are a few important items that my father always reminds us to bring when going on camping trips. Each of us will bring our own sleeping bag, basic toiletries and a change of clothes. My father will fill in his knapsack with the first-aid kit while my brother and I will bring torches. An item that we must not forget is a compass in case we get lost.

            If we plan to go camping near a river, my father and brother will bring their fishing rods. They would spend a couple of hours fishing at the river, while I start a campfire. If they are lucky, they would catch a fish or two and we would grill them on the campfire. My favorite activity during these camping trips is sitting around the campfire. We would gather around, drink hot chocolate and just chat among ourselves. It is a good family bonding. Besides that, I also learn to appreciate nature. We always make sure the campsite is clean before leaving.
     
           Now days, after I'm coming to the hostel, I rarely going for camping and I really those moments. Plus, I miss my family a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANVA

Hey guys !!! Here got a way to do posters, flyers, facebook cover, wallpapers, bookmark, letterhead and so on. You guys can finish it with...